Gatewatcher, Leader Cybersecurity Company
Gatewatcher is the first platform for breach and Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) detection. The team is composed of experts in security, network, system, encryption and machine learning. The project started in 2015 with Jacques de La Rivière, engineer, and Phillippe Gillet, security expert.
The product and company are now acknowledged by worldwide cybersecurity experts. Gatewatcher is trusted at government level and by companies in critical industries such as Energy, Banking and Transportation.
During the 2016 edition of the FIC (Forum International Cybersecurity), Gatewatcher was awarded the France Cybersecurity accreditation rewarding innovation in the cyber defence field. It’s also being certified by the ANSSI (French Cybersecurity Agency) and matches The Military Planning Act requirements.
- Anticipate advanced threats and implement security measures
- Simplify data analysis thanks to an intuitive and smooth interface
- Improve client experience with a reactive technical support
We created Gatewatcher with a focus on 3 main goals, in order to ensure its efficiency and usability, to fit today’s and tomorrow’s needs:
- Intuitive: easy and quick to use for a SOC implementation
- Progressive: our technology is suitable to any client environment
- Predictive: threats and zero-day vulnerabilities anticipation