The cyber world needs (your) talents!
Established in France in 2015, Gatewatcher is a global, hyper-growth scale-up with innovation at its heart. Recognised as a jewel in France’s cyber crown, Gatewatcher is a founding member of the “Campus Cyber” in Paris La Défense, where development and innovation are rapidly ongoing.
Underpinned by a policy of technological acquisition, Gatewatcher forms part of the active ecosystem surrounding the infamous Cyber Center of Excellence in Rennes, ensuring widespread reach across the territory.
If you are willing to join a team where ideas flow, concepts are formed and projects burst into life, Gatewatcher is your place. We are always keen to find great new talent to bring something new to our story, strengthen teams, and enrich our innovative culture.
No 5-Legged Sheep, Just a weel-mad head !
Working at Gatewatcher means becoming an integral and valued part of our team. With more than 120 employees, each individual brings ideas to the table which challenge and enhance the status quo, competing to cultivate a strong and innovative team spirit which propels the business forward.
We believe talent extends way beyond a resume and skillset. If you are an independent ideas creator, with a thirst for perpetual learning and development in the quest to improve the application of technology, you will thrive within our wide range of teams.
As well as development opportunities, and a culture entrenched in care and kindness, we believe that fun and laughter are also important ingredients of a strong team. Afterworks where employees can take part in various events from table football to karaoke, depending on your inclination, help to ensure all important balance and downtime.
Why joining Gatewatcher
Boost your career
Join an emerging and innovative scale-up company
Evolve your skillset within a team
Contribute to the development
What we offer
Discover our Employer Promise and our commitments to encourage your development:
– More targeted roles tailored to your ambitions and development needs via internships, work-study programmes, and both full and part-time permanent contracts
– Technical, language or management training to complement your skillsets
– A working environment which sits at the heart of a world-renowned cyber ecosystem
– Social events and evenings out to strengthen cohesion and collaboration and have fun
– A clear and carefully designed immersion and integration programme
– Continuous HR and managerial support, and personalised career mentoring (choose my company certification for permanent contracts, trainees and work-study students)
– A dynamic, friendly and caring corporate culture.